The Joyful Approach loves meeting human’s that are concerned with creating greater impact in our world. Learning about Ludovic and Charlotte’s extraordinary mission was inspiring and impactful. We support them on this beautiful important journey and ask the Joyful community to have a look into this wonderful project and help support Charlotte and Ludovic with their purpose to help heal globally
During their 14-month social impact journey,they will work with a wide variety of vulnerable populations in the following destinations:
- France (their home country): refugees, prisoners, and at risk youth
- Kenya: women victims of domestic violence & low income communities
- South Africa: poor black communities, disadvantaged youth, and incarcerated populations.
- Mexico: incarcerated women and their innocent children who were born and live in prison
- Nicaragua: street children in the slums and low income communities
- Peru: vulnerable families and women victims of domestic violence & sexual abuse
- India: children & families from begging communities
- Nepal: social orphans & impoverished communities
Your contribution will help Charlotte and Ludovic sustain their life of service on the road and to:
- Secure a safe space to offer the class and find necessary equipment (mats, blankets, bolsters, blocks)
- Provide for basic lodging, meals, and daily transportation
- Travel between destinations
- Promote and document our programs and social impact
Living a life dedicated to social justice and activism can be challenging.
Self-care is a vital part of sustaining this important and potent work. They will be giving and holding spaces for students but in order to do so, they must themselves be energized, restful, and healthy!
You will be employing them to do this great work in the world, and they take that sacred commitment seriously.
Any amount will be greatly appreciated:
Please contribute here